- Note: Digital artwork is archived for 24 months for future award & plaque orders.
- Vector artwork is necessary to provide the highest level of production. Please save as an .eps, .ai or correctly prepared PDF file. If submitting file in Adobe Illustrator, submit file in version CS6 or lower (save as .eps file).
- All fonts must be outlined (Adobe Illustrator), or converted to curves (CorelDraw). Note: if the order requires variable text (i.e. personalization), the font may be required to be submitted with the artwork.
- If vector art is not available, high-resolution (300 dpi or higher), black-and-white bitmap artwork is sometimes acceptable. Low resolution artwork will not be accepted.
- Color separations are required in multicolored artwork.
- Unsupported art file formats: QuarkXpress, Pagemaker, InDesign, and Freehand files.
- NOTE: Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Excel, etc.) are not graphics programs and will not be recognized through art acceptance process.
- Grayhawkawards.com reserves the right to determine what is production ready artwork. Faxed copies, letterhead, and business cards are NOT considered production-ready.
- Digital artwork modifications (graphics clean-up) will be charged at $50.00, with customer’s approval if needed.
- Typeset text requests will incur an artwork charge unless submitted digitally.
- Halftone or gradient details in artwork must be converted to black and white line art to avoid additional charges. NOTE: JPEG formats are not acceptable artwork.